Skip to Main Content
Empirical yield tables for Minnesota.Author(s): Jerold T. Hahn; Gerhard K. Raile
Source: General Technical Report NC-71. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (18.49 MB)
DescriptionDescribes the tables derived from the 1977 Forest Survey of Minnesota and presents examples of how the tables can be used. These tables are broken down according to Minnesota's four Forest Survey Units, 14 forest types, and 5 site index classes. Presents 210 of the 350 possible tables that contained sufficient data to justify publication.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHahn, Jerold T.; Raile, Gerhard K. 1982. Empirical yield tables for Minnesota. General Technical Report NC-71. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsinventory, volume, growth
- The private forest landowners of Minnesota--1982.
- The fourth Minnesota forest inventory: area.
- Minnesota forest statistics, 1977.
XML: View XML