Skip to Main Content
A net volume equation for Michigan's Upper and Lower Peninsulas.Author(s): Gerhard K. Raile; W. Brad Smith; Carol A. Weist
Source: General Technical Report NC-80. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.66 MB)
DescriptionDescribes a volume equation for Michigan's Upper and Lower Peninsulas developed as part of the 1981 Michigan Forest Inventory. Equation coefficients are presented by species groupings for both cubic-foot and board-foot volumes for three tree categories.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRaile, Gerhard K.; Smith, W. Brad; Weist, Carol A. 1982. A net volume equation for Michigan''s Upper and Lower Peninsulas. General Technical Report NC-80. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsinventory, computer, growing stock, cull, cubic foot, board foot
- Tree volume and biomass equations for the Lake States.
- A net volume equation for Northeastern Minnesota.
- A net volume equation for Indiana.
XML: View XML