Skip to Main Content
The microcomputer scientific software series 3: general linear model--analysis of variance.Author(s): Harold M. Rauscher
Source: General Technical Report NC-86. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.19 MB)
DescriptionA BASIC language set of programs, designed for use on microcomputers, is presented. This set of programs will perform the analysis of variance for any statistical model describing either balanced or unbalanced designs. The program computes and displays the degrees of freedom, Type I sum of squares, and the mean square for the overall model, the error, and each factor in the model.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRauscher, Harold M. 1985. The microcomputer scientific software series 3: general linear model--analysis of variance. General Technical Report NC-86. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsbalanced designs, BASIC, unbalanced designs, TRS-80, singular value decomposition
- The SKYTOWER and SKYMOBILE programs for locating and designing skyline harvest units.
- Stemflow estimation in a redwood forest using model-based stratified random sampling
- Preliminary logging analysis system (PLANS): overview.
XML: View XML