Skip to Main Content
A fire effects appraisal system for Wisconsin.Author(s): Ross W. Gorte; David C. Baumgartner
Source: General Technical Report NC-90. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (1.53 MB)
DescriptionDescribes a new wildfire effects appraisal system developed for Wisconsin.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGorte, Ross W.; Baumgartner, David C. 1983. A fire effects appraisal system for Wisconsin. General Technical Report NC-90. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsfire management, economics, fire damage, fire benefits, valuation procedure
- Analysis of USDA Forest Service fire-related expenditures 1970-1995
- Long-term, landscape patterns of past fire events in a montane ponderosa pine forest of central Colorado
- Wildfire case study: Butte City Fire, southeastern Idaho, July 1, 1994
XML: View XML