Skip to Main Content
Manager's handbook for elm-ash-cottonwood in the North Central States.Author(s): Roland G. Buchman
Source: General Technical Report NC-98. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.52 MB)
DescriptionPresents the resource manage with a key for choosing silvicultural practices for the elm-ash-cottonwood type in the North Central States. Timber production is emphasized.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMyers, Charles C.; Buchman, Roland G. 1984. Manager''s handbook for elm-ash-cottonwood in the North Central States. General Technical Report NC-98. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest management, regeneration, management guide, bottom-land hardwoods, timber production
- American elm (Ulmus americana) in restoration plantings: a review
- The ecological role of American elm (Ulmus americana L.) in floodplain forests of northeastern North America
- Elm diseases
XML: View XML