Skip to Main Content
Data bases for forest inventory in the North-Central Region.Author(s): Jerold T. Hahn; Mark H. Hansen
Source: General Technical Report NC-101. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (11.45 MB)
DescriptionDescribes the data collected by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) Research Work Unit at the North Central Forest Experiment Station. Explains how interested parties may obtain information from the databases either through direct access or by special requests to the FIA database manager.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHahn, Jerold T.; Hansen, Mark H. 1985. Data bases for forest inventory in the North-Central Region. General Technical Report NC-101. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest survey, data retrieval, sampling procedures, database management system
- A 30-meter spatial database for the nation's forests
- Simulating Silvicultural Treatments Using FIA Data
- Going public: accessing urban data and producing population estimates using the urban FIA database
XML: View XML