Skip to Main Content
Minnesota's forest statistics, 1987: an inventory update.Author(s): Jerold T. Hahn; W. Brad Smith
Source: General Technical Report NC-118. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (4.15 MB)
DescriptionThe Minnesota 1987 inventory update, derived by using tree growth models, reports 13.5 million acres of timberland, a decline of less than 1% since 1977. This bulletin presents findings from the inventory update in tables detailing timer land area, volume, and biomass.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHahn, Jerold T.; Smith, W. Brad. 1987. Minnesota''s forest statistics, 1987: an inventory update. General Technical Report NC-118. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest area, timberland, forest inventory, land use, update
- Wisconsin's forest statistics, 1987: an inventory update.
- Forests of Georgia, 2014
- Kentucky, 2007 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
XML: View XML