Skip to Main Content
Empirical yield tables for Wisconsin.Author(s): Jerold T. Hahn; Joan M. Stelman
Source: General Technical Report NC-131. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.96 MB)
DescriptionDescribes the tables derived from the 1983 Forest Survey of Wisconsin and presents ways the tables can be used. These tables are broken down according to Wisconsin`s five Forest Survey Units and 14 forest types.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHahn, Jerold T.; Stelman, Joan M. 1989. Empirical yield tables for Wisconsin. General Technical Report NC-131. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsinventory, volume, growth
- Empirical yield tables for Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin private timberland owners: 1997.
- Family Forest Ownerships with 10+ Acres in Wisconsin, 2011-2013
XML: View XML