Skip to Main Content
Risk analysis and timber investments: a bibliography of theory and applications.Author(s): Carol A. Hyldahl; David C. Baumgartner
Source: General Technical Report NC-143. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (6.53 MB)
DescriptionContains a fairly complete set of references to the small but rapidly growing amount of literature directly related to the study of risk in forestry in the United States up to 1989. Also includes representative references for the huge literature of general financial theory dealing with risk. Includes 95 annotated references and 17 additional textbook references without annotations.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHyldahl, Carol A.; Baumgartner, David C. 1991. Risk analysis and timber investments: a bibliography of theory and applications. General Technical Report NC-143. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsrisk, forestry investments, decision theory, asset pricing models
- An annotated bibliography of the effects of logging on fish of the Western United States and Canada.
- Red alder: A bibliography with abstracts
- Invertebrates of The H.J. Andrews Experimental Forest, western Cascade Range, Oregon. V: An annotated list of insects and other arthropods.
XML: View XML