Skip to Main Content
Bibliography of Populus cell and tissue culture.Author(s): M.E. Ostry; K.T. Ward
Source: General Technical Report NC-146. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (5.45 MB)
DescriptionLists citations of the world`s literature on cell and tissue culture of poplars from 1934 to 1990.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOstry, M.E.; Ward, K.T. 1991. Bibliography of Populus cell and tissue culture. General Technical Report NC-146. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsIn vitro, poplars, aspen, micropropagation, genetic transformation
- Energy Values of Nine Populus Clones
- Response of three Populus species to drought.
- Growth and biomass of Populus irrigated with landfill leachate
XML: View XML