Skip to Main Content
The Eastwide forest inventory data base: users manual.Author(s): Mark H. Hansen; Thomas Frieswyk; Joseph F. Glover; John F. Kelly
Source: General Technical Report NC-151. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (6.15 MB)
DescriptionDescribes the standard Eastwide Data base (EWDB) structure. This computer file structure was developed to provide consistent data on the forest resources of the Eastern United States. These data files are available to the public.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHansen, Mark H.; Frieswyk, Thomas; Glover, Joseph F.; Kelly, John F. 1992. The Eastwide forest inventory data base: users manual. General Technical Report NC-151. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsplot measurements, inventory methods, data processing, data management, information management systems
- NORTHWOODS Wildlife Habitat Data Base
- The forest and agricultural sector optimization model (FASOM): model structure and policy applications.
- Revisiting historical beech and oak forests in Indiana using a GIS method to recover information from bar charts
XML: View XML