Skip to Main Content
User's guide: RPGrow$: a red pine growth and analysis spreadsheet for the Lake States.Author(s): Carol A. Hyldahl; Gerald H. Grossman
Source: General Technical Report NC-156. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (355.83 KB)
DescriptionDescribes RPGrow$, a stand-level, interactive spreadsheet for projecting growth and yield and estimating financial returns of red pine plantations in the Lake States. This spreadsheet is based on published growth models for red pine. Financial analyses are based on discounted cash flow methods.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHyldahl, Carol A.; Grossman, Gerald H. 1993. User''s guide: RPGrow$: a red pine growth and analysis spreadsheet for the Lake States. General Technical Report NC-156. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsred pine, growth models, financial analyses, discounted cash flows, spreadsheet
- Red Pine in the Northern Lake States
- Introduction to the Red Pine SAF Region V Technical Conference, March 26-27, 2002
- An improved growth intercept method for estimating site index of red pine.
XML: View XML