Proceedings, 9th Central hardwood forest conference; 1993 March 8-10; West Lafayette, IN.Author(s): Andrew R. Gillespie; George R. Parker; Phillip E. Pope; George Rink
Source: General Technical Report NC-161. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (10.43 KB)
DescriptionProceedings of the Ninth Central Hardwood Forest Conference includes one invited paper, 39 volunteer papers, and 13 volunteer poster abstracts. Presentations encompassed forest biology, protection, silviculture, ecology, inventory, yield, economics, marketing, wildlife management, soils, and nutrition of the central hardwood forests.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGillespie, Andrew R.; Parker, George R.; Pope, Phillip E.; Rink, George. 1993. Proceedings, 9th Central hardwood forest conference; 1993 March 8-10; West Lafayette, IN. General Technical Report NC-161. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest ecology, silviculture, protection, regeneration
- Proceedings, 8th Central Hardwood Forest Conference
- Proceedings, 10th Central Hardwood Forest Conference
- Proceedings of the 11th Central Hardwood forest conference; 1997 March 23-26; Columbia, MO.
XML: View XML