Skip to Main Content
Report on the socioeconomic roundtable convened by the Chequamegon and Nicolet National Forests.Author(s): Pamela Jakes; Jan Harms
Source: General Technical Report NC-177. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (15.8 MB)
DescriptionProvides a summary of recommendations relating to the evaluation of the socioeconomic impacts of ecosystem management.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJakes, Pamela; Harms, Jan. 1995. Report on the socioeconomic roundtable convened by the Chequamegon and Nicolet National Forests. General Technical Report NC-177. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordssocioeconomic impacts, ecosystem management, resource management, public lands
- Wilderness fire management planning guide
- Landscape-level strategies for forest fuel management.
- Mystic mountain: an educational alternative futures wildland planning game
XML: View XML