Skip to Main Content
Crab spiders (Araeneae: Philodromidae, Thomisidae) of Ramsey County, Minnesota.Author(s): Daniel. T. Jennings; Bruce Cutler
Source: General Technical Report NC-185. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (10.51 MB)
DescriptionCrab spiders of 2 families, 10 genera, and 35 species were collected over a 31-year period in Ramsey County, Minnesota. Rarely collected species included Philodromus keyserlingi, Xysticus pellax, X. chippewa, X. banksi and X. alboniger. Identification source(s), season and collection frequency, and biology are summarized for each species.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJennings, Daniel. T.; Cutler, Bruce. 1996. Crab spiders (Araeneae: Philodromidae, Thomisidae) of Ramsey County, Minnesota. General Technical Report NC-185. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsspiders, Araneae, faunal survey, Minnesota, faunal similarities
- Spiders (Arachnida: Araneae) Of Milbridge, Washington County, Maine
- Moth and carabid beetle species associated with two ecological phases in northern Michigan.
- Collection and evaluation of forage germplasm indigenous to Mongolia
XML: View XML