Proceedings of the 11th Central Hardwood forest conference; 1997 March 23-26; Columbia, MO.Author(s): Stephen G. Pallardy; Robert A. Cecich; H. Eugene Garrett; Paul S. Johnson
Source: General Technical Report NC-188. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (64.44 KB)
DescriptionFour invited papers, 46 volunteer papers, and 11 volunteer poster summaries presented at the 11th Central Hardwood Forest Conference. Presentation topics included harvesting, economics, forest health, silviculture, ecology, genetics, physiology, and regeneration.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPallardy, Stephen G.; Cecich, Robert A.; Garrett, H. Eugene; Johnson, Paul S. 1997. Proceedings of the 11th Central Hardwood forest conference; 1997 March 23-26; Columbia, MO. General Technical Report NC-188. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest management, forest ecology, silviculture, stand dynamics, forest health, tree physiology, forest economics, harvesting
- Proceedings of the IUFRO technical session on geomorphic hazards in managed forests: 5-11 August 1990: Montreal, Canada
- Proceedings of the Eighth Lake States Forest Tree Improvement conference, Sept. 12-13, 1967.
- Research management for the future
XML: View XML