Skip to Main Content
Lake States regional forest resources assessment: technical papers.Author(s): Henry H. Webster; J. Michael Vasievich
Source: General Technical Report NC-189. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (95.52 MB)
DescriptionContains 21 technical working papers prepared for the Lake States regional forest resources assessment, Lake States Forestry Alliance 1995. They represent significant contributions from many individuals and organizations and form the technical background for the assessment.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWebster, Henry H.; Vasievich, J. Michael. 1997. Lake States regional forest resources assessment: technical papers. General Technical Report NC-189. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordseconomic development, forest resource trends, sustainable development, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, timber supply employment, tourism, forest products, economic opportunities
- Aspen symposium proceedings.
- Socioeconomic assessment of Forest Service American Recovery and Reinvestment Act projects: key findings and lessons learned
- Human influences on forest ecosystems: the southern wildland-urban interface assessment: summary report
XML: View XML