Skip to Main Content
The North Central Forest Inventory and Analysis timber product output database--a regional composite approach.Author(s): Dennis M. May
Source: General Technical Report NC-200. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (600.79 KB)
DescriptionDiscusses a regional composite approach to managing timber product output data in a relational database. Describes the development and structure of the regional composite database and demonstrates its use in addressing everyday timber product output information needs.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMay, Dennis M. 1998. The North Central Forest Inventory and Analysis timber product output database--a regional composite approach. General Technical Report NC-200. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsconsumption, exports, imports, production, roundwood
- Timber Product Output and Use for North Carolina, 2019
- Timber Product Output and Use for Alabama, 2018
- Timber Product Output and Use for Virginia, 2018
XML: View XML