Integrated tools for natural resources inventories in the 21st centuryAuthor(s): M. Hansen; T. Burk
Source: General Technical Report NC-212. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 744 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (48.07 MB)
DescriptionIncludes 96 papers presented at the conference Integrated Tools for Natural Resources Inventories in the 21st Century, August 16-20, 1998, in Boise, Idaho, USA. This conference drew several hundred forest inventory and related professionals from multiple organizational levels and over 30 foreign countries. Topics covered include those related to natural resource inventory design, analysis and management applications; measurement consistency issues; data management, GIS and remote sensing applications; forest growth model interfaces; and special purpose inventories and applications.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHansen, M.; Burk, T. 2000. Integrated tools for natural resources inventories in the 21st century. General Technical Report NC-212. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 744 p.
Keywordsintegrated inventories, inventory databases, remote sensing, urban forestry, volume, biomass, height, modeling, spatial information, growth, survival, mortality, annual inventories
- Forest growth modeling and prediction (Volumes 1 & 2).
- Proceedings: international conference on transfer of forest science knowledge and technology.
- Applications of national land cover maps in United States forestry
XML: View XML