Proceedings of the first annual forest inventory and analysis symposium; 1999 November 2-3, San Antonio, TX.Author(s): Ronald E. McRoberts; Gregory A. Reams; Paul C. Van Deusen
Source: General Technical Report NC-213. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (6.26 MB)
DescriptionDocuments progress in developing the techniques required for full implementation of the national Forest Inventory and Analysis program's new annual forest inventory system.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcRoberts, Ronald E.; Reams, Gregory A.; Van Deusen, Paul C. 2000. Proceedings of the first annual forest inventory and analysis symposium; 1999 November 2-3, San Antonio, TX. General Technical Report NC-213. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsannual forest inventory, interpenetrating sample, remote sensing, growth models, imputation, 1998 Farm Bill
- Iowa's Forest Resources in 1999
- Missouri's forest resources in 1999
- Minnesota's forest resources in 1999
XML: View XML