Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production and consumption in the North Central Region by county, 1965.Author(s): James E. Blyth
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-2. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.73 MB)
DescriptionLake States pulpwood production in 1965 was 3,636,000 cords, a minor increase of 8,000 cords from 1964 and only 26,000 cords less than the record production of 1963. This paper shows pulpwood production for 1965 by county and species for each of the Lake States and compares production by species and Forest Survey District for several previous years. Also presented are data on 1965 pulpwood production and receipts by state for Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E. 1966. Pulpwood production and consumption in the North Central Region by county, 1965. Resource Bulletin NC-2. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordspulpwood production, pulpwood consumption, north central region, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri
- Lake States Pulpwood Production Hampered by Adverse Weather and Labor Shortage, 1965
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1993.
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1994.
XML: View XML