Skip to Main Content
Kansas woodlands.Author(s): Clarence D. Chase; John K. Strickler
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-4. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (7.5 MB)
DescriptionThe report presents statistics on area, volume, growth, mortality, and timber use. Projections of expected timber volumes 30 years in the future are also presented. These data are discussed with regard to possible future development and use of the state's woodlands.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationChase, Clarence D.; Strickler, John K. 1968. Kansas woodlands. Resource Bulletin NC-4. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsKansas, forest survey, statistics, forest area, timber volume, timber growth, timber cut, forest industry
- Iowa's forest resources, 1974.
- Wisconsin's 1968 timber resource--a perspective.
- California forests: trends, problems, and opportunities.
XML: View XML