Skip to Main Content
Veneer-log production and consumption, North Central Region, 1966.Author(s): James E. Blyth
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-5. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.47 MB)
DescriptionVeneer-log production in 1966 was about 51 million board feet in the Lake States and 37 million in the Central States. The Lake States hard maple harvest exceeded 13 million board feet, up 1.3 million from 1965. The walnut harvest in the Central States was nearly 15 million board feet.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E. 1968. Veneer-log production and consumption, North Central Region, 1966. Resource Bulletin NC-5. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordspulpwood production, pulpwood consumption, North Central Region
- Wisconsin timber industry--an assessment of timber product output and use, 1994.
- Black bark as an indicator of bird peck defect in sugar maple
- Hardwood Veneer Timber Volume In Upper Michigan
XML: View XML