Skip to Main Content
Veneer log production and receipts, North Central Region, 1968.Author(s): Thomas P. Jr. Ginnaty
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-10. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.14 MB)
DescriptionThe 1968 veneer-log production and mill receipts were 45.5 and 47.6 million board feet, respectively, in the Lake States--declines of 11 and 14%, respectively, since 1966. The Central States produced 37.0 million board feet of logs and received 48.8 million--about the same as in 1966.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGinnaty, Thomas P. Jr. 1970. Veneer log production and receipts, North Central Region, 1968. Resource Bulletin NC-10. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsveneer log production, North Central Region
- 1966 Oregon timber harvest.
- Veneer-log production and consumption, North Central Region, 1966.
- Indiana sawmills receive 232 million board feet of saw logs in 1966.
XML: View XML