Skip to Main Content
Veneer-log production and receipts, North Central Region, 1970Author(s): Thomas P. Jr. Ginnaty
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-14. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.17 MB)
DescriptionThe 1970 Lake States veneer-log production and mill receipts were 34.4 and 37.0 million board feet, respectively. The Central States produced 23.5 million board feet and received 30.0 million board feet of veneer logs. Veneer-log production and mill receipts dropped substantially throughout the north central region from 1968.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGinnaty, Thomas P. Jr. 1972. Veneer-log production and receipts, North Central Region, 1970. Resource Bulletin NC-14. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsharvest, mill, output, import, exports
- Veneer log production and receipts, North Central Region, 1968.
- Production and receipts of veneer logs in the Southeastern and Midsouth States, 1988
- Veneer Log Production and Receipts in the Southeast, 1969
XML: View XML