Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for the Southern Piedmont of Virginia, 1991Author(s): Tony G. Johnson
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-124. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 68 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (818 KB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the sixth forest survey of the Southern Piedmont of Virginia. Field work began in March 1991 and was completed in June 1991. Five previous surveys, completed in 1940, 1957, 1965, 1976, and 1985, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 51 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1985. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJohnson, Tony G. 1991. Forest statistics for the Southern Piedmont of Virginia, 1991. Resour. Bull. SE-124. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 68 p.
- Forest statistics for the Coastal Plain of Virginia, 1991
- Forest statistics for the Southern Piedmont of Virginia, 1985
- Forest statistics for the Northern Piedmont of Virginia, 1986
XML: View XML