Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production in the North Central Region, 1973.Author(s): James E. Blyth
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-27. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.47 MB)
DescriptionPresents 1973 pulpwood production and receipt data for the Lake States and Central States. Pulpwood production for the Lake States is given by species for each county, and production by Forest Survey Unit is compared with that of previous years. For the Central States, 1973 pulpwood production and receipt data are presented by state, and four production classes are shown by county.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E. 1975. Pulpwood production in the North Central Region, 1973. Resource Bulletin NC-27. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsroundwood, residue, receipts, Lake States, Central States
- Pulpwood production in the North Central Region, by county, 1972.
- Pulpwood production in the North Central Region, by county, 1971.
- Pulpwood production in the North Central Region, by county, 1970.
XML: View XML