Skip to Main Content
Primary forest products industry and timber use, Iowa, 1972.Author(s): James E. Blyth; William A. Farris
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-28. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (4.28 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses recent Iowa forest industry trends, and production of saw logs, veneer logs, pulpwood, and other roundwood products. Comments on outlook for Iowa forest industry and production and use of roundwood and primary wood-using plant wood and bark residue.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Farris, William A. 1975. Primary forest products industry and timber use, Iowa, 1972. Resource Bulletin NC-28. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordssaw logs, pulpwood, veneer logs, trends, wood residue, production
- Iowa timber industry--an assessment of timber product output and use, 2000.
- Primary forest products industry and timber use, Iowa, 1980.
- The timber industry of Iowa: an assessment of timber product output and use, 1988.
XML: View XML