Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production in the North Central Region by county, 1974.Author(s): James E. Blyth; Jerold T. Hahn
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-29. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.8 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses 1974 pulpwood production and receipts and recent production trends in the Lake States and Central States. Gives pulpwood production in the Lake States by species for each county, and compares production by Forest Survey Unit with that of previous years. For the Central States, presents 1974 pulpwood production and receipt data by state, and shows four production classes by county.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Hahn, Jerold T. 1976. Pulpwood production in the North Central Region by county, 1974. Resource Bulletin NC-29. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsroundwood, residue, receipts, Lake States, Central States
- Pulpwood production in the North Central Region, 1973.
- Pulpwood production in the North Central Region, by county, 1972.
- Pulpwood production in the North Central Region, by county, 1971.
XML: View XML