Skip to Main Content
Veneer-log production and receipts, North Central Region, 1974.Author(s): James E. Blyth; Jerold T. Hahn
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-32. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.39 MB)
DescriptionShows 1974 veneer-log production and receipts by species in the Lake States (Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin) and in the Central States (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and Missouri). Comparisons are made with similar data for 1972. Includes tables showing veneer-log production and receipts (for selected years) since 1946 in the Lake States and since 1956 in the Central States.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Hahn, Jerold T. 1976. Veneer-log production and receipts, North Central Region, 1974. Resource Bulletin NC-32. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsimports, exports, wood residue, bark, veneer mills
- Veneer-log production and receipts, North Central Region, 1972.
- Veneer industry and timber use, North Central Region, 1988.
- Veneer industry and timber use, North Central Region, 1984.
XML: View XML