Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Iowa, 1974.Author(s): Arnold J. Ostrom
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-33. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.61 MB)
DescriptionPresents statistics of Iowa's forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, ownership, and use in 1974.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOstrom, Arnold J. 1976. Forest statistics for Iowa, 1974. Resource Bulletin NC-33. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest area, timber volume, growth, timber products
- A third look at Minnesota's timber.
- Louisiana forests: Status and outlook
- East Texas forests: Status and trends
XML: View XML