Skip to Main Content
Timber resource of Minnesota's Central Hardwood Unit, 1977.Author(s): Alexander Vasilevsky; Ronald L. Hackett
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-46. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (5.9 MB)
DescriptionThe fourth inventory of Minnesota's Central Hardwood Unit shows large gains in growing-stock and sawtimber volumes but a 17% decline in commercial forest area between 1962 and 1977. This report gives statistical highlights and contains detailed tables of forest area as well as timber volume, growth, mortality, ownership, and use.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVasilevsky, Alexander; Hackett, Ronald L. 1980. Timber resource of Minnesota''s Central Hardwood Unit, 1977. Resource Bulletin NC-46. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordstimber volume, growth, utilization, forest area
- Forest resources of Illinois
- Iowa's forest resources, 1974
- Timber resource of Missouri's Eastern Ozarks, 1972.
XML: View XML