Skip to Main Content
Fuelwood production in rural Minnesota, 1975.Author(s): James E. Blyth; Steven Wilhelm
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-47. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.45 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses and analyzes fuelwood production in rural Minnesota from roundwood and primary wood-using mill residue. Compares production in 1975 with production in 1960 and 1970. Assesses outlook for future fuelwood production and potential impact on Minnesota's forest industry.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Wilhelm, Steven. 1980. Fuelwood production in rural Minnesota, 1975. Resource Bulletin NC-47. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsroundwood, coarse residue, fine residue, waferboard
- Residential fuelwood production and sources from roundwood in Minnesota, 1988.
- Future consumption of timber growth in northern Minnesota: 1980-2030.
- Residential fuelwood assessment, state of Minnesota, 2007-2008 heating season
XML: View XML