Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Building a Forest Resource ConstituencyAuthor(s): D.G. Brockway; [Editor]
Source: Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Northeastern Forest Resource Planners Association.USDA Forest Service and Michigan Department of Natural Resources, Lansing, Michigan. 122 pp.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (2.4 MB)
DescriptionContains proceedings from the Northeastern Forest Resource Planners Association 1989 Annual Conference.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrockway, D.G.; [Editor] 1989. Building a Forest Resource Constituency. Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Northeastern Forest Resource Planners Association.USDA Forest Service and Michigan Department of Natural Resources, Lansing, Michigan. 122 pp.
- Depth and Diameter of the Parent Roots of Aspen Root Suckers
- Fertilization of Northern Hardwoods
- Michigan forest statistics, 1980.
XML: View XML