Skip to Main Content
The fourth Minnesota forest inventory: area.Author(s): Pamela J. Jakes
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-54. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (2.47 MB)
DescriptionIn 1977 the fourth Minnesota Forest Inventory found 13.7 million acres of commercial forest land, down 11% from that reported in 1962. This bulletin analyzes finding from the inventory and presents detailed tables of forest area.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJakes, Pamela J. 1980. The fourth Minnesota forest inventory: area. Resource Bulletin NC-54. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest area, commercial forest area, forest inventory, land use
- Michigan's Fourth Forest Inventory: Area.
- Wisconsin's fourth forest inventory: area.
- Transferability of lidar-derived basal area and stem density models within a northern Idaho ecoregion
XML: View XML