Skip to Main Content
Primary forest products industry and timber use, Michigan, 1977.Author(s): James E. Blyth; Jack Zollner; W. Brad Smith
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-55. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (4.6 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses recent Michigan forest industry trends, timber removals for industrial roundwood in 1977, and production and receipts of pulpwood, saw logs, and other industrial roundwood products. Reports on associated logging and primary mill residues and the disposition of mill residue.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Zollner, Jack; Smith, W. Brad. 1981. Primary forest products industry and timber use, Michigan, 1977. Resource Bulletin NC-55. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordspulpwood, saw logs, production, logging residue, mill residue, timber removals
- Primary forest products industry and timber use, Indiana, 1980.
- Iowa timber industry--an assessment of timber product output and use, 2000.
- West Virginia timber industry: an assessment of timber product output and use, 2007
XML: View XML