Skip to Main Content
A net volume equation for Indiana.Author(s): W. Brad Smith; Carol A. Weist
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-63. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.56 MB)
DescriptionDescribes a Weibull-type volume equation for Indiana developed as part of the ongoing Resource Evaluation research in the Central States. Equation coefficients are presented by species groupings for both cubic foot and board foot volumes for three tree class categories.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, W. Brad; Weist, Carol A. 1982. A net volume equation for Indiana. Resource Bulletin NC-63. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsinventory, computer, growing-stock, cull, cubic foot, board foot, Weibull
- A net volume equation for Michigan's Upper and Lower Peninsulas.
- A net volume equation for Northeastern Minnesota.
- Tree volume and biomass equations for the Lake States.
XML: View XML