Skip to Main Content
Primary forest products industry and timber use, Indiana, 1980.Author(s): James E. Blyth; Donald H. McGuire; W. Brad Smith
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-65. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.75 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses recent Indiana forest industry trends; timber removals for industrial roundwood in 1980; and production and receipts of saw logs, pulpwood, veneer logs, and other industrial roundwood products. Reports on associated primary mill wood and bark residue and the disposition of mill residue.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; McGuire, Donald H.; Smith, W. Brad. 1982. Primary forest products industry and timber use, Indiana, 1980. Resource Bulletin NC-65. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordssaw logs, pulpwood, veneer logs, production, mill residue, timber removals
- Primary forest products industry and timber use, Michigan, 1977.
- Primary forest products industry and timber use, Missouri, 1980.
- West Virginia timber industry: an assessment of timber product output and use, 2007
XML: View XML