Skip to Main Content
Michigan's Fourth Forest Inventory: Area.Author(s): John S. Jr. Spencer
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-68. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.39 MB)
DescriptionThe fourth inventory of Michigan's forest resources found 17.5 million acres of commercial forest, down 7% from the 18.9 million found in 1966. This bulletin analyzes findings from the inventory and presents detailed tables of forest area.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSpencer, John S. Jr. 1983. Michigan''s Fourth Forest Inventory: Area. Resource Bulletin NC-68. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest area, commercial forest area, forest inventory, land use
- Wisconsin's fourth forest inventory: area.
- The fourth Minnesota forest inventory: area.
- Forest Statistics for Minnesota's Central Hardwood Unit.
XML: View XML