Skip to Main Content
Timber resource of Wisconsin's Northwest Survey Unit, 1983.Author(s): W. Brad Smith
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-73. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (9.25 MB)
DescriptionThe fourth inventory of the timber resource of the Northwest Wisconsin Survey Unit shows a 1.8% decline in commercial forest area and a 36% gain in growing-stock volume between 1968 and 1983. Presented are highlights and statistics on area, volume, growth, mortality, removals, utilization, and biomass.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, W. Brad. 1984. Timber resource of Wisconsin''s Northwest Survey Unit, 1983. Resource Bulletin NC-73. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsstatistics, area, volume, growth, mortality, removals
- Timber resource statistics of the northern interior resource area of California.
- The timber resources of the Blue Mountain area, Oregon.
- Timber resource of Missouri's Southwest Ozarks.
XML: View XML