Skip to Main Content
Fuelwood production and sources in Wisconsin, 1981.Author(s): James E. Blyth; E. Michael Bailey; W. Brad Smith
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-75. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.04 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses and analyzes the 1981 Wisconsin fuelwood production from roundwood and primary wood-using mill residue. Analyzes production by geographic area, type of producer, species, landowner class, type of land, and tree source.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Bailey, E. Michael; Smith, W. Brad 1984. Fuelwood production and sources in Wisconsin, 1981. Resource Bulletin NC-75. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsgrowing stock, households, loggers, roundwood, residue
- Production and sources of residential fuelwood from roundwood in Michigan.
- Residential fuelwood production and sources from roundwood in Missouri, 1987.
- Residential fuelwood production and sources from roundwood in Minnesota, 1988.
XML: View XML