Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Primary forest products industry and timber use, Kansas, 1980.Author(s): James E. Blyth; Leonard K. Gould; W. Brad Smith
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-77. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (866.76 KB)
DescriptionHighlights recent Kansas forest industry trends, production and receipts of saw logs in 1980, and production of other timber products in 1980. Reports on wood and bark residue generated at primary mills and the disposition of this residue.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Gould, Leonard K.; Smith, W. Brad. 1984. Primary forest products industry and timber use, Kansas, 1980. Resource Bulletin NC-77. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordssaw logs, sawmills, fuelwood, posts, mill residue
- Primary forest products industry and timber use, Iowa, 1980.
- Primary forest products industry and timber use, Nebraska, 1980.
- The timber industry of Iowa: an assessment of timber product output and use, 1988.
XML: View XML