Skip to Main Content
Forest biomass and empirical yield for Kansas.Author(s): W. Brad Smith; Ronald L. Hackett
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-81. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.88 MB)
DescriptionMethods for computing tree and shrub biomass. Presents empirical yield tables for cubic foot and board foot volume.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, W. Brad; Hackett, Ronald L. 1984. Forest biomass and empirical yield for Kansas. Resource Bulletin NC-81. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordstree weights, tops and limbs, tall shrubs, low shrubs, green tons, green pounds, cubic foot, board foot
- Tree volume and biomass equations for the Lake States.
- A net volume equation for Michigan's Upper and Lower Peninsulas.
- A net volume equation for Indiana.
XML: View XML