Skip to Main Content
Primary forest products industry and timber use, Iowa, 1980.Author(s): James E. Blyth; John Tibben; W. Brad Smith
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-82. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.09 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses recent Iowa forest industry trends, timber removals for industrial roundwood in 1980, production and receipts of saw logs in 1980, and production of other industrial roundwood products in 1980. Reports on wood and bark residue generated at primary mills and the disposition of this residue.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Tibben, John; Smith, W. Brad. 1984. Primary forest products industry and timber use, Iowa, 1980. Resource Bulletin NC-82. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordssaw logs, sawmills, mill residue, timber removals
- The timber industry of Iowa: an assessment of timber product output and use, 1988.
- Primary forest products industry and timber use, Indiana, 1980.
- Primary forest products industry and timber use, Missouri, 1980.
XML: View XML