Skip to Main Content
Timber Resource of Wisconsin's Southwest Survey Unit, 1983.Author(s): Gerhard K. Raile
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-87. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (8.29 MB)
DescriptionThe timber resource of the Southwest Wisconsin Survey Unit increased 29% in commercial forest area and increased 52% in growing-stock volume between 1968 and 1983. Highlights and statistics from the fourth inventory of this unit are presented for area, volume, growth, mortality, removals, utilization, and biomass.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRaile, Gerhard K. 1985. Timber Resource of Wisconsin''s Southwest Survey Unit, 1983. Resource Bulletin NC-87. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsstatistics, area, volume, growth, mortality, removals
- Timber resource of Wisconsin's Central Survey Unit, 1983.
- Timber Resource of Wisconsin's Northeast Survey Unit, 1983.
- Timber resource of Wisconsin's Southeast Survey Unit, 1983.
XML: View XML