Skip to Main Content
Plant species biomass estimates for 13 upland community types of northeastern Minnesota.Author(s): Lewis F. Ohmann; David F. Grigal
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-88. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (6.81 MB)
DescriptionPresents total aboveground ovendry biomass estimates by stratum and species for 13 plant community types located in northeastern Minnesota.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOhmann, Lewis F.; Grigal, David F. 1985. Plant species biomass estimates for 13 upland community types of northeastern Minnesota. Resource Bulletin NC-88. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsplantation, biomass estimation, dry weight, silviculture, plant community
- Analysis of K-factor for five-ply plywood
- Detection of wetwood by ultrasonics
- Fire effects on belowground sustainability: A review and synthesis
XML: View XML