Skip to Main Content
The private forest landowners of Michigan.Author(s): Eugene M. Carpenter; Mark H. Hansen
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-93. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (12.74 MB)
DescriptionEstimates the number and distribution of nonindustrial private forest landowners in Michigan by size class and owner attitudes and objectives concerning forest ownership, management, and use. Provides 57 tables relating to owner and property characteristics for the state and its Forest Survey Units.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCarpenter, Eugene M.; Hansen, Mark H. 1985. The private forest landowners of Michigan. Resource Bulletin NC-93. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsnonindustrial, owner objectives, owner attitudes, NIPFL, farm forest, other private, harvesting, forestry assistance
- Private timberland owners of Michigan, 1994.
- Wisconsin private timberland owners: 1997.
- Family Forest Owners of the United States, 2006
XML: View XML