Skip to Main Content
The private forest landowners of Minnesota--1982.Author(s): Eugene M. Carpenter; Mark H. Hansen; Dennis M. St. John
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-95. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (8.21 MB)
DescriptionPresents the results of a mail canvass of nonindustrial private forest landowners in Minnesota to relate owner attitudes and intentions concerning ownership, management, harvest and recreational use of their forest property. Provides 55 tables contrasting owner characteristics, management actions, and attitudes for the state and its four survey units.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCarpenter, Eugene M.; Hansen, Mark H.; St. John, Dennis M. 1986. The private forest landowners of Minnesota--1982. Resource Bulletin NC-95. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsnonindustrial owners, forestry assistance, recreation, owner attitudes, harvesting, farm forestry, NIPFL
- Wisconsin private timberland owners: 1997.
- Private timberland owners of Michigan, 1994.
- The private forest landowners of Michigan.
XML: View XML