Skip to Main Content
Timber resource of Missouri's Eastern Ozarks.Author(s): Earl C. Leatherberry
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-115. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (7.97 MB)
DescriptionIn 1989 the fourth forest inventory of the Eastern Ozarks found 4.3 million acres of forest land, of which 4.1 million acres (96%) was timberland. This bulletin presents highlights and statistics on area, volume, growth, removals, mortality.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeatherberry, Earl C. 1990. Timber resource of Missouri''s Eastern Ozarks. Resource Bulletin NC-115. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsarea, volume, growth, removals, mortality
- Timber resource statistics for the Fairbanks block, Tanana inventory unit, Alaska, 1970.
- Timber resource statistics for the upper Tanana block, Tanana inventory unit, Alaska, 1974.
- Timber resource of Missouri.
XML: View XML