Skip to Main Content
Timber resource of Missouri's Southwest Ozarks.Author(s): Patrick D. Miles
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-116. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (6.3 MB)
DescriptionTimber inventory report for twelve county area in southwest Missouri. Forest land comprises approximately half the land area of these counties. Timber removals are less than half of growth. Timber volume and growth continue to increase as large areas of regenerated stands achieve sawtimber size. Highlights and statistics are presented on area, volume, growth, mortality and removals.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiles, Patrick D. 1990. Timber resource of Missouri''s Southwest Ozarks. Resource Bulletin NC-116. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsarea, volume, growth, removals, mortality
- Timber resource statistics for Washington, January 1, 1973.
- Timber resources of Mendocino and Sonoma Counties, California.
- Timber resource statistics for Oregon, January 1, 1973.
XML: View XML